Friday 31 July 2015

Going Crackers - Jacobs Cracker Crisps

Uh?  What on earth could this possibly have to do with green issues or crafts?  Absolutely nothing but hey, it is my blog and why not??!  Maybe I want to shout to the rooftops how great they are, which is absolutely true.  They come in three flavors Sour Cream and Chive (my favorite), Thai Sweet Chilli and Salt and Balsamic Vinegar.  Are they a cracker or a crisp?  A bit of both and no, nobody is paying me to say this.  I got them from BzzAgent which can be joined right here so you can try out a few things and let people know what you think, just like I am doing right now.

Jacobs has been making tasty treats since 1850 and are still going strong.  It was started by baker William Jacob in Waterford, Ireland and in 1885 the cream cracker was born.  Now they are based in Aintree, Essex and still baking merrily away bringing out old and new snacks for us to enjoy if you live in the UK at least, not sure about other countries.  Visiting their website makes me want to start making out my shopping list!

I can heartily recommend Cracker Crisps anyway, available in most good supermarkets.  A good supermarket is one that sells things like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment